Gujarat Technological University is continuously engaged in research and development activities with a cause for the upliftment of the society as a whole. GTU PG Research Centre in Cyber Security organizes various awareness activities on regular basis for Student and Faculty and research activities in the area of Cyber Security and information Security. GTU announces Faculty Development Program under ISEA Phase-II in association with SVNIT, Surat from 8th Oct, 2016 to 12th Oct, 2016.
This faculty development programme (FDP) is devoted to fundamental theory, recent developments and research outcomes addressing the related theoretical and practical aspects on cyber / information security. Various faculties from recognized University came to University Chandkheda campus to deliver expert session to faculty. Total 27 Faculty members from Institutes participate in this Faculty Development Program.
Following Topic Covered by Experts in the Five Day FDP:
- Classical Cryptography-I
- Classical Cryptography-II
- Mathematical Background of Cryptography-I
- Mathematical Background of Cryptography-II
- Android Platform Security and Malware Detection
- DDOS in Cloud
- Mobile System Security
- Data integrity and Error detection
- Virtualization for security-I
- Network Security
- Cyber Forensics & RAM Forensics
- Malware Analysis
- Incident Response management